Recap of 2019
1. The year started with launch of YLogForms - a digital form to capture data in real time from field or work
place and store it. The forms are easy to design and are quick to support your data gather work.
2. Indian Oil tender work of VTS installation commenced to a herculean task of installing 1500 devices in 4
states of India - Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Chhatisgarh.
3. Dedicated engineer team moved across states for installation; real time coordination with IOCL LPG Plants
and transporters for vehicles
4. VTS & GEO RTD Software training and presentation at all 13 Plant Locations of IOCL and transporter trainings
5. Awarded Warehouse Automation and Technology Consulting Work order from Rajasthan State Beverages Corporation
Happy and Prosperous New Year 2020
Wishing a happy and prosperous New year 2020 to all our patrons and clients across the world.
The last year 2019, has been a year of great envisage and encouragement for the Yusata Team.
have ventured into new projects related to Internet of Things (IOT) - Wireless Temperature sensor, 360°
camera view, ELD compliance solution, YLOG Wireless Forms, Advance fleet management and others.
Local Authentication With React-Native and Expo
During local authentication, an app authenticates the user against credentials stored locally on the device. In
other words, the user unlocks the app or some inner layer of functionality by providing a valid PIN, password or
biometric characteristics such as face or fingerprint, which is verified by referencing local data. Generally,
this is done so that users can more conveniently resume an existing session with a remote service or as a means
of step-up authentication to protect some critical function.
Play media url in IOS App using AVPlayer
Apple give one Controller to play Url in the App with controls.The name of controller is AVPlayerViewController.To
use this Class first need to add AVkit framework.
After adding this framework We Will create the distance of AVPLayer .
A JSON Web Token (JWT) is an open standard (RFC 7519) that defines a compact and self-contained way for securely
transmitting information between parties as a JSON object. This information can be verified and trusted because
it is digitally signed. JWTs can be signed using a secret or a public/private key pair.
Data Warehousing (DWH) Concept & Methodology
Data warehouse is a repository (Huge Collection) of organized useful data. It is a collection of current
as well as historical data, designed for query and analysis purpose rather than transaction processing.
It is logical because it enables you to analyze what has occurred with the business.